To change your password you will need to do the following:
1. Click on the small cogwheel, upper right of your screen.
2. In the menu on the left click “Edit Password“.
3. Enter your current password.
4. Enter your new password. (IMPORTANT: Do NOT use special characters or you will not be able to log in, and your account will become void.)
5. Enger your new password again and confirm.
6. Click “Change Password” and you’re done.
NOTE: Here are some tips on choosing a good password.
- Avoid obvious passwords – for example “password”, “your name”, “12345”, “qwerty”.
- Don’t use passwords that are based on personal information that can be easily accessed or guessed.
- Don’t use words that can be found in any dictionary of any language.
- Use both lowercase and capital letters.
- Use a combination of letters, numbers.
- Use a minimum of 6 characters