To change your password, you will need to do the following:
- Click on your circular profile avatar located at the upper right of your screen.
- Choose My Account within the drop-down menu
- Select the middle top tab labeled Account Settings and then click on the Security button
- Scroll down to Manage Password
- Enter your current password followed by entering your new password
- (IMPORTANT: Do NOT use special characters or you will not be able to log in, and your account will become void.)
- Enter your new password again and confirm.
- Click Change Password and you’re done.
For forgotten passwords, please use the Forgot login information link on the Cam4.com website login area. This will send an email that contains a link allowing you to reset your password.
NOTE: Here are some tips on choosing a good password.
- Avoid obvious passwords – for example “password”, “your name”, “12345”, “qwerty”.
- Don’t use passwords that are based on personal information that can be easily accessed or guessed.
- Don’t use words that can be found in any dictionary of any language.
- Use both lowercase and capital letters. (Passwords must contain a minimum of 1 upper and 1 lower case letter)
- Use a combination of letters and (Passwords must contain a minimum of 1 number)
- Passwords must be between 6 and 128 characters long