To change your password you will need to do the following:
- Click on the small cogwheel, upper right of your screen.
- Choose My Account
- In the menu on the left click “Edit Password“.
- Enter your current password.
- Enter your new password. (IMPORTANT: Do NOT use special characters or you will not be able to log in, and your account will become void.)
- Enter your new password again and confirm.
- Click “Change Password” and you’re done.
For forgotten passwords please use the Forgot login information link on the login form. This will send an email which contains a link allowing you to reset your password.
NOTE: Here are some tips on choosing a good password.
- Avoid obvious passwords – for example “password”, “your name”, “12345”, “qwerty”.
- Don’t use passwords that are based on personal information that can be easily accessed or guessed.
- Don’t use words that can be found in any dictionary of any language.
- Use both lowercase and capital letters. (passwords must contain a minimum of 1 upper and 1 lower case letter
- Use a combination of letters, numbers. (passwords must contain a minimum of 1 number)
- Passwords must be between 6 and 128 characters long