You can use tokens to buy homemade videos from performer shops!
Buying videos from performer Shops is a safer, easier way to collect amateur videos from the performers you love to watch. With performer Shops, no personal information needs to be exchanged – just click the thumbnail and add it to your Library!
You can find Shops at the top of a performer’s profile if they have uploaded content for sale.
Each video has a thumbnail that gives you more information.
1. Price – The token cost to buy the video. If this says “Free”, you can add the video to your library at no cost!
2. Length – How long the video is.
3. Likes – How many likes the video has. You can only like a video once it has been purchased.
4. Views – How many times the video has been watched.
5. Information – Click this to see a longer description of the video.
6. Title – What the video is called!
7. Tags – These make the video easier to find in your library.
Once you buy a video, it gets added to your Library. Your Library can be found in your account.
You can come back to your library any time to watch your videos!