You are able to customize your chat experience using your chat settings. These can be found by clicking the small cogwheel in the top right corner of your broadcast window as below:
The chat settings offer you the following options
- Font Size: This gives you five options ranging from very small to very large to view the chat comfortably
- Mute Private Show notification sound: This option can be used to turn off the sound notifications you receive when a private show request is made
- Disable Chat for other Broadcasters: This can be used to prevent other broadcasters from chatting in your room.
- Disable Private Chat: If you prefer not to receive private messages during a show please select this option.
- Use Chat Filters:
This option, in particular, enables you to restrict access to your room to specific groups of people
- Users that speak my language
- Only Friends & Favorites
- Only users with Tokens
- Chat Translator. Translate chat messages into your own language with the option to also show the message in its original language