- What are Fan Clubs?
- How do I join a Fan Club?
- How much do Fan Clubs cost?
- What do I get for joining a Fan Club?
- What payment methods can I use for my Fan Club subscription?
- Can I be in more than one Fan Club?
- How do I cancel / leave a Fan Club?
1. What are Fan Clubs?
Fan Clubs are a direct, personal way for you to connect with your favorite broadcasters – while getting exclusive fan benefits.
You can join a broadcasters Fan Club to start supporting them directly for a token subscription cost per month. Those tokens go right to the broadcaster – granting you perks like a private image gallery and unlimited private messaging.
2. How do I join a Fan Club?
Broadcasters with their own Fan Club have a Join Fan Club button on the top of their profile.
Click this button to join while you’re watching their show or visiting their profile.
3. How much do Fan Clubs cost?
Each broadcaster sets their own Fan Club subscription cost. These tokens go directly to the broadcaster.
4. What do I get for joining a Fan Club?
As a member of a broadcaster’s Fan Club, you get:
- Access to a private Fan Club image gallery full of pictures for fans only.
- Unlimited private messaging to the broadcaster.
- Priority messaging to the broadcaster’s CAM4 Mail.
- A special chat badge to show off beside your username.
- A special rate on the broadcaster’s video shop items.
- Unlimited spy show access to all of the broadcaster’s Private Shows.
- The broadcasters appreciation for your direct support!
5. What payment methods can I use for my Fan Club subscription?
You can pay for your Fan Club subscription by token balance or credit card.
Token Balance: As long as you have enough tokens in your balance, you can subscribe to a Fan Club. From then on, the token cost will be subtracted from your balance each month that you stay subscribed.
Credit Card: You can also subscribe to Fan Clubs using a credit card. You will be billed $4.95 monthly for as long as you remain a fan.
6. Can I be in more than one Fan Club?
Yes. There is no limit to the number of Fan Clubs you can join.
7. How do I cancel / leave a Fan Club?
First, click on My Account in the drop down menu on the top right of the site.
From the menu on the side, click Payment & Subscriptions.
You’ll see the list of Fan Clubs you are subscribed to in the Active Subscriptions section of this page. How you leave one of these Fan Clubs varies based on your payment method:
Token Balance: If you pay for your Fan Club subscription with your token balance, you can click the Don’t Renew button on the Fan Club preview to end the subscription.
Credit Card: If you pay for your Fan Club subscription with your credit card, you can click the Don’t Renew button on the Fan Club preview to find your payment processor and follow their directions to end the subscription.