6 practical tips you must always follow for your password on Cam4 to keep your account and your earnings safe
[NOTE: differently from other sites, Do NOT use special characters like “@” or “#” or you will not be able to log in]
- Avoid obvious passwords – for example “password”, “your name”, “12345”, “qwerty”.
- Don’t use passwords that are based on personal information that can be easily accessed or guessed.
- Don’t use words that can be found in any dictionary of any language.
- Use both lowercase and capital letters.
- Use a combination of letters, numbers.
- Use a minimum of 6 characters
Safeguarding your password
Once you have a good password you need to keep it safe, so please take note of the following:-
- Do NOT give your password to anyone for any reason.
- Make sure your password is something you will remember. There is no point in having a good password if it needs to be written down somewhere or saved in your browser.
- Do not save your password in your browser. If you share a machine anyone can log in as you, and you will be responsible for anything they do, which could cost you your account, your tokens and…your earnings!
Last but not the least, if you broadcast on Cam4 and earn tokens, remember to fill in your 3 security answer!