We love performers and the experiences they create. As part of our commitment to helping performers create memorable, unique experiences, CAM4 is proud to feature the fact that we do not preemptively edit content with arbitrary limitations. Ours is truly a platform for the masses, with few limitations. While Broadcasters utilizing our platform are free to create the content they wish to create, we ask that all Broadcasters abide by the following few guidelines.
- Children or minors cannot appear on cam. Even in non-nude, non-suggestive instances – a minor cannot pass the age verification and is not approved for broadcasting.
- Child pornography (CP) in any form is an immediate ban and additional legal action.
- CAM4 does not discriminate against performers who have children. Performers with children are not barred from broadcasting on CAM4 or being promoted on CAM4 social media.
- Animals can appear on cam if they are not involved in any sexual capacity.
- Bestiality is an immediate ban. A nude performer cannot interact with an animal in any way.
- Rape, forced sex and other violence, simulated or otherwise, is not allowed on cam. Cutting is not allowed on cam.
- Family members are not permitted to appear on the same cam. Incest, actual or simulated, is not permitted on cam.
- In general, alcohol and tobacco are allowed on cam, but illegal drugs are not.
- If a person on cam is visibly intoxicated, or passed out, the show will be closed immediately, a warning will be issued to the broadcaster and repeat oﬀenders will be banned.
- Urine is allowed on cam. However, being urinated on, or urinating on someone else, is not permitted.
- Scat (poo) is not permitted on cam.
- Vomit or vomiting are not permitted on cam.
- Content that promotes hatred or violence against individuals or groups based on attributes such as race, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, religion, sex, or nationality is not allowed.
- Hate speech of any nature, nor symbols being used for hateful purposes, are not allowed. Be nice.
- Advertising escort services is not allowed on CAM4.
- Advertising other sites is not allowed.
- Advertising personal sites is allowed, as long as that site does not feature cam shows for outside payment.
- Advertising services for alternate payment methods is not allowed.
- Prerecorded videos are not permitted. All broadcasts must be live.
- Performers are encouraged to broadcast outdoors. Outdoor shows follow the same content guidelines and rules as regular broadcasts.
- Like regular broadcasts, children or minors are not permitted on cam at any time.
- Broadcasting from public locations is permitted, but strangers or anyone who is unaware they are on CAM4 may not be shown on cam.
- Broadcasting from a car is permitted, but for safety reasons, the car must be parked. Buildings, traﬃc or advertisements are permitted in the background of broadcasts.
- To avoid claims of invasion of privacy, CAM4 recommends that performers don’t broadcast from a height of more than 5’5” above ground.
- Broadcasting from playgrounds, schools, hospitals, graveyards, or churches is not permitted.
Streaming Content (Games)
- Performers are encouraged to stream video games or similar content, similar to Twitch.
- Performers may stream content such as video games as long as they appear on cam as well.
- Appear along with the screen in view of the webcam.
- Appear in picture-in-picture while streaming the game to CAM4 using an External Encoder.