To add an additional layer of security and prevent others from being able to login to your account you can now set up SMS verification, it only takes a few seconds to do.
- Login to Cam4. Click your circular profile avatar located at the top right of the page
- Within the drop-down menu, choose My Account
- Within My Account, select the upper middle tab labeled Account Settings
- Click on the button labeled Security and scroll down to SMS Verification
- Please choose your country, add your cell phone number and your Cam4 password.
- Once you click submit, a code will be sent to your phone
- Once you enter the code on Cam4 your SMS setup will be complete
Can I disable SMS?
Yes, you can disable SMS by entering the SMS code sent to your phone and your Cam4 password. If you do not have access to your phone or can’t recall your Cam4 password please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I change my phone?
Yes, you can change your phone by editing the details previously provided during the original setup
What if I lose my phone?
Please contact email@example.com for assistance.