- Cost Request and Shipping: FREE.
- Card delivery: 5-7 days.
- CrossCard is available in the following countries
How do I request my Crosscard?
- Log into your Cam4bucks
- Choose Payment Method
- Click on Edit Details / Request Card below CrossCard
- Enter the requested details (name, surname, address including zip code and country of residence.)
Once you have entered the required information your request will be processed. Once approved the card will be sent to the address provided. (Shipping time: 5-7 working days)
I received the card. How do you activate it?
The receipt shipped with your new CrossCard contains all the information needed for a quick activation
- Sign the back of the card with your name
- Go to https://www.cardstatus.com and choose New Card? Activate it Now!
- Enter your card details (last 4 digits of the card number and the 9 digits of the card account)
- Enter your date of birth and choose a password.
- Enter your email address and mobile phone number on the next screen to verify your account.
- Check your email and verify your email address (if you do not find it in your Inbox please check your spam / junk folder).
- You will receive an SMS containing your card PIN (to be used at the time of withdrawal and for payments). Remember to keep your PIN!
How do I remove the card limits?
100€ can be withdrawn once. To upgrade your account to allow 3 X 800€ daily limit ( subject to local ATM limits) simply upload a photo of your documents (Passport, Identity Card or Driving License). The approval takes from a few hours to a maximum of 2 working days. Once your document is accepted, the 100€ limit will be removed.
Advantages of Crosscard
- Quick and free request from CAM4Bucks
- Fast and free shipping
- Fast, simple and intuitive card activation
- Direct payment from CAM4Bucks to Crosscard (no other steps are required)
- Minimum Payment: € 75
- Time to receive payment: 3-5 days after approval of the request
Maintenance cost: € 2 per month
Withdrawal cost: € 2.95 ( Please note there may be an additional fee charged by the ATM provider)