CAM of the Day
Each day CAM4 recognizes 20 broadcasters who have the most logged-in viewers in their room during a single broadcast. In addition to the award, each of the 20 broadcasters is awarded points according to their position.
- 1st place – 7 points
- 2nd place – 6 points
- 3rd place – 5 points
- 4th place – 4 points
- 5th to 9th place – 3 points
- 10th to 14th place – 2 points
- 15th to 20th place – 1 point
At the end of the month, points are added up and the top 20 broadcasters with the most points are eligible to win a cash prize for our CAM of the Month Contest!
The competition rules can be found at http://www.cam4.com/contest/rules/
CAM of the Month
Broadcasters with the most points for CAM of the Day, who meet the minimum earnings requirement of $250 during each month’s contest and are within the guidelines stated in the rules are eligible to win a cash prize.
- 1st place – $2,500
- 2nd place – $2,000
- 3rd place – $1,500
- 4th place – $1,000
- 5th to 9th place – $750
- 10th to 14th place – $500
- 15th to 20th place – $250
A list of previous winners can be found at http://www.cam4.com/contest/month/
- Must earn a minimum of $250 during each month’s contest period. Bonuses and contest prizes are excluded.
- Tips from other performers/studios do not count toward the minimum required earnings.
- Only logged in viewers count towards peak viewer* total.
- A broadcaster can only win once per day/month.
- A valid email address must be on file so we can contact you if you win.
- Employees, contractors, and coaches of CAM4 are ineligible to participate.
- Shows violating our terms of service will be automatically disqualified.
- Cheaters will be disqualified for that month. Repeat cheaters will be permanently removed from the contest.
- Harassment of any kind toward CAM4 staff or members will not be tolerated and will result in removal from the contest.
- CAM4 Admin decision is final.
*PEAK VIEWERS – are members who are logged in and viewing your broadcast. You can view the number of peak viewers for any broadcast by going into the Broadcaster Dashboard > Insights > Live Broadcasts